Saturday, October 29, 2011

BIG smiles! 
It’s been a bit of a crazy week, but this morning I made it out to Purpose Driven Academy to check on the new kids I took there last week. I walked onto the campus and  saw sweet Augustus running towards me. He gave me a huge hug and running behind him was Franco. They were so happy and smiling. When I took Franco the staff seemed worried about how he would fit in as such a young boarding student. He is doing great and him and Augustus are getting along great, which is awesome because Augustus can help keep an eye on him. I ran into the office to talk to the teachers for a little bit and when I came back Augustus had Franco on his back and was running around the schoolyard and they were both giggling. I am glad that they are doing well and adjusting to their new home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment