Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lavender is doing great! She is such a sweet little girl. She’s getting adjusted and gets more comfortable in her new environment everyday. Today I took her to church with me and she clapped her hands during the service and kept turning through the pages in my Bible. Then I went back to the house and spent the whole afternoon with the kids. 
Cyril was in such a good mood. She was laughing and playing the whole afternoon. I was sitting on the floor and she came up and snuggled next to me. Then Lavender asked me to hold her so I put her on my lap. Cyril was still in her cuddly mood and Lavender put her arm around Cyril who was resting her head on her shoulder. It was precious. Afterwards we all played catch and they were both having so much fun and laughing so hard. I love that they are starting to interact and become friends. 
Lavender ready to catch the ball.

So happy!
Keep Isaac in your prayers this week. He is so skinny and we are having trouble getting him to put on weight and he's been a little sick this week. He doesn't really have a great appetite and has trouble keeping food down. We took him to the doctor this week and found out he is anemic, so hopefully the medicine starts working he will be on the road to being healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment