Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good week at the house, everyone is adjusting well. I thank God everyday for putting these sweet little ones in my life. I love every minute I get to spend with them. I am reminded of how truly blessed I am every time I see a smile on their faces. 
The whole crew
Isaac is doing better this week. He is sleeping through the night and starting to act more like himself. He was all smiles this afternoon. 
Cyril was as happy as could be today. She was laughing hysterically for at least an hour and a half today. I love seeing her so full of joy. 
Lavender is doing good. Getting more and more used to being at the house. The physical therapist made her a chair to help her learn to sit and as she gets stronger we can take out the seat and use it to help her learn to stand. She loves having her own special chair. 

1 comment: