Monday, December 24, 2012


As I sit in my living room and look at all of the wonderful kids God has blessed me with I am overwhelmed at his goodness. God knows each and everyone one of them and loves them far more than I ever could. He saw their needs and came to their rescue.  On the days when having ten children with disabilities under one roof seems like total chaos, I take a moment to think of how far each one of them has come in such a short time. God has his hand on them. He is holding them and always near keeping his watchful eye on them. And he’s doing the same for me. Thank you all for all of the ways that you have supported us in various ways over this past year. I am blessed to be able to spend my Christmas with these sweet faces. Merry Christmas from all of us!

Sammy

Franco

Isaac

Lillian

Bramwel

Manu

Lavender

Cyril

Willy

Allan

Dan

Augustus 
Merry Christmas from the whole gang. 

1 comment:

  1. The work you do is amazing...truly God's work!! These kiddos are blessed to have YOU! Merry Christmas Sammy. BTW~ I am Dana, friend of the Newbry family...I read your blog often and am inspired by you!!

    ReplyDelete